In order to properly appraise your petition to enroll over credits in the current semester, it is imperative for you to provide the following information upon your submission of the petition to the Office of Academic Affairs:
1. Petition stated in the University petition form – the form is available at the Registrar Office
2. Detailed explanations accentuating your reasons to request a permission to enroll 24Explanations in proper English should be typed and printed in A4.
3. Unofficial transcript issued by the Office of Registrar
4. List of the subjects you have not studied or have studied but are required to repeat presented in the form issued by the Office of Registrar
5. Comments from the School’s Dean about your study performance
The decision pertaining your request should be available within 3 working days after your submission of the aforementioned required documents at the Office of Academic Affairs. Please keep in mind that your petition is a request to seek a specific assistance, as such Academic Affairs reserve its right to decline your request.
Dr. Vindhai Cocracul
Vice President for Academic Affairs